My favorite season is upon us…Regardless of how you refer to it, Autumn or Fall, the time is now to find your wardrobe mainstays before your size is no longer available.
While perusing the net for great finds, I’ve noticed a comeback of the “Bootie”…A bootie is a cross between a pump and boot that usually includes a substantial heel and ankle coverage. Well, some of our favorites are embellished, either through textile, minute details or all out decadence!!! These caught our eye and made the LA DOSSIER list:
1. UNITED NUDE for Iris Van Herpen – Synesthesia – Chock full of flavor!!! Avant – guarde with gold sinuous pops of splendor.
2. ALEXANDER McQUEEN – Snake Biker Jacket – With a zipper that gives you instant attitude, these will jumpstart any look.
3. NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD – Erdem Double Gore Satin – Resembling watercolor, this Erdem pumps are a stunner!!!
4. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI – Double Belted Ankle – Clean, simple with bold lines, this is a staple for any closet.
5. LOEFFLER RANDALL – Wallaby Lace Up – A mixture of pattern is the “new black”, so this bootie is a keeper.
6. YVES ST. LAURENT – Palais Passementerie – With details resembling military nuances (passementerie), this bootie is a MUST!!!